Narcissistic Abuse Media Association
Workshop for Media May 2023
Trauma-Informed Media To Prevent Re-traumatization of Your Readership (Narcissistic Abuse) Workshop
For bloggers, coaches, therapists, meme-makers, video-makers, and writers who create content (or allow content by others on their sites), this workshop teaches how to create content that aligns with ‘Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Protocols’ from a pioneer of the ‘Narcissistic/Psychopathic/Pathological Relationship’ field and treatment/recovery developer.
Learn what the safety protocols are that should be followed in creating content for survivors focusing on developed safety standards utilizing The S.T.O.P. Method for conscientious, integrity-oriented, and non-traumatizing media production. Do you know the ‘do’s and don’ts’?
The workshop includes:
- Examples of safe and unsafe representations of media
- What trauma-informed means within media
- What a study of survivors indicated they need in recovery that all media should contain
- Why survivors often unfollow media producers and what insensitive media DOES to survivors
- How to be a ‘safe’ and recovery-oriented site
- How to utilize The S.T.O.P. Method for an easy measurement of how appropriate your postings are
In this LIVE zoom event, a self-quiz begins by utilizing your own victimization experience to lay a foundation congruent with other survivor needs. From there, a trauma-informed approach helps media producers avoid unconscientious and ‘low educational and recovery valued’ material.
LIVE Zoom event is Sunday, May 21, 2023, at 8 pm Eastern Time.
The cost for this course is $25.00 (USD).
(Early Bird registration has ended.)